Rules governing the hotel contract (booking)
Once we have received our offer and subsequently confirmed availability, the hotel reservation will be confirmed when:
- a written confirmation will be sent by the customer (via E-Mail, fax or letter) duly integrated and signed;
- a bank transfer or payment by credit card (through our website in favor of the Hotel Benini) will be made within the terms established in our communication as a deposit.
Upon receipt, the contract will be deemed concluded.
The deposit will be retained by the hotel in the cases provided for in point 2 of the general terms and conditions set out below.
The undersigned also declares to accept the contractual conditions below and particularly those contained in point 2 (Non-fulfillment by the customer) and 4 (Time of arrival and departure).
At the conclusion of the contract, the following clauses are accepted:
- Confirmation deposit – Upon conclusion of the contract, the customer is required to pay an amount, quantified at the time of booking, as a deposit.
- Non-fulfillment by the customer – In case of withdrawal from the contract by the customer or in case of no-show on the agreed date (no show), the hotel will treat the amount paid as a deposit, subject to greater damage. In the event of early departure, the hotel is entitled to payment of the agreed amount for the entire stay.
- Non-compliance by the hotel – In the event of inability to provide the confirmed services, the hotel must compensate the damage caused to the customer who does not agree to be relocated to a neighboring accommodation of the same or higher category. In case of relocation, the costs for the transfer to another structure and any difference in price of the same are borne by the hotel that is unable to provide the confirmed services.
- Time of arrival and departure – The hotel room is made available to the customer from 13.00 on the day of arrival, and must be vacated by the customer no later than 10.00 on the day of departure. If room availability is requested before the scheduled time on the day of arrival or after the scheduled time on the day of departure, the hotel may request an additional payment (Day Use) which cannot exceed 50% of the agreed daily price. for the room.
- Conciliation clause – All disputes arising from this contract will be referred to the conciliation service of the Ravenna Chamber of Commerce and resolved according to the Conciliation Regulations adopted by the latter.
- Although not expressly agreed, this contract is governed by the provisions of the Civil Code on contracts in general.
- Pursuant to the Privacy Code, we inform you that the processing of your personal data will also be carried out by electronic means for the sole purpose of executing this contract.
For further information, you can contact the Data Controller Mr. Matteoni Marco.